CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Kids and House Updates

I am on Spring Break this week and I am trying to get a lot done but it is really not happening. I painted the kids room, had the hardwood refinished and bought Matt and Mike new twin mattresses. I can't wait until it is all finished. I still need ot buy closet doors and have Billy put them in and put the baseboard back up. Little by little the house is looking better.
All the boys are doing great. They are getting so big. They make me so proud everyday, they also make me laugh everyday too. The things they say, I can't help laughing. Chris's favorite thing right now is to give kisses. He will come up to me and say, "I want kisses," and I will give him kisses, then he will run away and then come back saying, "I want rubby noses kisses." Sometimes he will do this for 10 minutes. Danny wants to do everything on his own. "No mom, I do it myself." Little brat....really I can get it done faster....lol...Michael loves to dance. Everytime music is on the tv, radio, phone etc...He dances. It is very funny. Everything Matt sees or heres he absorbs. He got made at me the other day and started crying. He yelled at me, "see mom, see what you did, you made me cry and now your getting on my nerves." I wonder where he got that from...!!!! We went to Disney on Ice Thursday 3/22/2012 and he loved it. He was so excited when the skaters wrapped their hands around the cloths and were lifted into the air.



Danny Matthew
Christopher
Michael
Danny & Chris's room first coat!
Matt & Mike's room
Hallway(being sanded)
Danny & Chris's roomDanny & Chris's Room





Danny's Chris's room with primer





Matt & Mike's room (first coat)



Matt & Mike's room (first coat)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ann! Everything is looking great, and those boys are so wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

oh - I forgot to sign my post - Kelly P

Mom said...

I don't know how you do it. Teaching, going to school, raising 4 boys and having a happy home for them. They are the cutest little babies. I love them soooooooooooo much. You too, Ann.